Job Ref: 55556
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: Mon-Thur 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1:20pm
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 15th October 2017
The Aerodynamics and Aeroacoustics Planning team (DJ2) is a key function within the Vehicle Performance Planning department. The main purpose of this team is to establish objective targets based on the performance requirements of key attributes, generate roadmaps in order to deliver the targets, cascade detailed requirements to engineering design groups, then to manage and validate delivery of these targets using CFD and physical wind tunnel and track testing.
- To manage Aeroacoustics development on a range of vehicles, ensuring that targets are achieved in line with development schedules.
- To support styling feedback loops on new projects with design and engineering functions.
- To liaise with cross-functional R&D groups within both Design and Test organisations based in UK, Spain and Japan.
- Applicants should have an appreciation for aerodynamics development working closely within a team of Aerodynamics development engineers.
- Bachelors Degree
- Applicants should ideally have automotive Aeroacoustics test and development experience.