Co-ordinator, Automotive Components Supply Chain/Logistics, Nissan Trading Ltd, Sunderland
Job Ref: CO-SLD-SCM
- Salary: Salary TBC
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: 39
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 20th October 2017
This role will work within Nissan Trading Europe’s Supply Chain Management and Logistics team, working in the automotive sector. The main day-to-day tasks vary in range, mainly involving the sourcing, transportation, logistics, warehousing and supply of a wide variety of automotive components, from suppliers to customers.
- Overseeing the management of all logistics including arranging transport, storage, delivery and all associated administration between customers and suppliers
- Supervising the building and preservation of relationships with customers, suppliers and third-party logistics businesses.
- Manage the performance of people effectively, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate functional financial forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Co ordinate new project introductions
- Co ordinate progress reviews and process improvement actitivites
- Maintain inventory levels in accordance with global targets
- Supporting the delivery of functional objectives and targets
- Support the Company to develop new methodologies and operation flow