Co-ordinator, Automotive Components Supply Chain/Logistics, Nissan Trading Ltd, Sunderland
Job Ref: CO-SLD-SCM
- Salary: TBC
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Postion: Full Time
- Hours: 39
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 16th May 2017
This role will work within Nissan Trading Europe’s Supply Chain Management and Logistics team, working in the automotive sector. The main day-to-day tasks vary in range, mainly involving the supervision of transportation, logistics, warehousing and supply of a wide variety of automotive components, from suppliers to customers.
The role comprises the supervision of the team responsible for customer and supplier liaison, reporting of sales information; thereby requiring a high degree of communication, coordination and excellent customer service skills.
- Supervising a small SCM team, which manage the day-to-day logistics including transport, storage and all associated administration between customer and suppliers.
- Supervising the building and preservation of relationships with customers, suppliers and third-party logistics businesses.
- Manage the performance of people effectively, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate functional financial forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Undertake progress reviews and process improvement activities
- Manage the delivery of functional objectives and targets
- Maintain inventory levels in accordance with global targets
Do you have experience working within Supply Chain Management?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here