Co-ordinator, Automotive Components Supply Chain/Logistics, Nissan Trading Ltd, Sunderland Job Description
Outline and Responsibilities:
• Supervising a small SCM team, which manage the day-to-day logistics including transport, storage and all associated administration between customer and suppliers.
• Supervising the building and preservation of relationships with customers, suppliers and third-party logistics businesses.
• Manage the performance of people effectively, in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Ensure accurate functional financial forecasts on a monthly basis.
• Participate in new project introductions.
• Undertake progress reviews and process improvement activities
• Manage the delivery of functional objectives and targets
• Maintain inventory levels in accordance with global targets
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Ideally experience working within the automotive industry or global / international Supply chain management.
• Awareness of international Logistics
• Good knowledge of MRP systems and customer service skills
• Experience of supervising a small team
• Computer literate (incl. excel, word, outlook, etc)
• Good problem solving skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
• Ability to work with limited supervision and using own initiative to complete tasks
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, dealing with people from different functional areas and cultures
• Flexible and adaptable, able to work to tight deadlines
Please note that this position is based in Sunderland and the successful candidate will be an employee of Nissan Trading Europe Ltd.
Do you have experience working within Supply Chain Management?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here