Electrical Engineer (Vehicle Plant - Powertrain)
Job Ref: 49747
- Salary: £37,113 upwards (depending on experience) + overtime + benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Postion: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) dayshift
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 26th April 2017
The Electrical Engineer provides support for both current and new model production within the Powertrain Engineering section.
The role is wide ranging and you will be responsible for the specification of new manufacturing facilities and upgrades to existing facilities.
Providing technical support to the Maintenance department and management of contractors also forms a key part of the role.
- Degree or HNC in a relevant Engineering subject
- Planning, schedule & project management
- Knowledge of current European machine legislation and standards
- Strong electrical & PLC background
- Specification of new and modified manufacturing equipment
- Creation and management of schedules
- Management and control of contractor works
- Management of budgets - Revenue and Capital
- Machine safety improvements