Engineer (Vehicle Plant - Press Facility)
Job Ref: 52471
- Salary: £37,113 upwards (depending on experience) + overtime + benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Postion: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) dayshift
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 9th May 2017
The Engineer provides support for both current and new model production within the Press Shop Engineering section.
The role is wide ranging including responsibility for the specification of new manufacturing equipment and upgrades to existing equipment.
Controlling budgets and management of projects and contractors also forms a key part of the role.
- Degree or HND / HNC in a relevant Engineering subject
- Planning, schedule and project management
- Practical problem solving skills is absolutely essential
- Experience and knowledge of Press machinery is highly desirable
- Master schedule development and multi-project management
- Specification of new and modified manufacturing equipment
- Procurement and buyoff of manufacturing equipment to support new model introduction
- Long term refurbishment and obsolescence management
- Development of contractor and OEM support
- Annual Capital and Revenue budget management