Engineer (Vehicle Plant - Castings)
Job Ref: 51258
- Salary: £37,113 upwards depending on experience + overtime + benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Postion: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) dayshift
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 28th February 2017
The role of the Engineer is to manage a wide range of process related projects from technical quality concerns to new product launches.
Flexible and with a strong work ethic, you will work closely with Production and Quality Assurance departments to ensure timely and quality supply of products to both internal and external customers.
- Engineering degree with experience in a manufacturing environment
- Planning, schedule control & project management
- Proven record of new product production launch
- Manage day to day QCT concerns to ensure rapid closure
- Deliver new product launches on time and to budget
- Specify and install key process equipment
- Apply problems solving tools to a variety of casting issues
- Manage environmental concerns related to the casting process
Do you have a degree or HND/HNC in a relevant Engineering subject ?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here