Finance Graduate Job Description
Few financial organisations can match the breadth of involvement and responsibility that you’ll find at Nissan. Whether it’s reviewing existing budgets, supervising ledgers, setting new budgets for business plans, forecasting, assessing profitability or making costings for new models, you will have a hand in every area of our business.
Key Skills Required for the Finance Graduate
- Must have or expect to achieve a 2.1 in a finance related degree
- You must have permission to live and work in the UK without restriction at the time of hire
- Ability to present data in a clear and structured manner
- Energetic, flexible and committed to supporting the team in achieving tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Challenging and flexible mind-set
- Proactive nature, reliable and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Articulate and ability to influence beyond authority
We are looking for sufficiently flexible individuals who can assume responsibility for any aspects of the following:
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Inventory reporting and control
- Product costing and logistics
- Business planning and forecasting
- Financial and process control
- Treasury and Corporate Governance
- Tax and Customs
The successful candidate should be open to possible moves within the Nissan Europe region during their career with Nissan. Historically such moves have been of great benefit to the development of those who have taken the opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the business through working in different locations and functions.
Are you predicted or have you achieved a degree classification of 2:1 or above?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE