Legal Graduates (Cranfield, Bedfordshire)
Job Ref: 56848BR
- Salary: From £31,314
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: Full Time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 1st December 2017
The Purchasing, Technology and Data Protection section of the European Legal Team is based in the Nissan Technical Centre Europe in Cranfield, Bedfordshire. The European Legal Team supports Nissan’s business operations in Europe and on a Global scale.
Objective - To support the Business to achieve the company objectives by providing strategic legal support on various legal and commercial issues. Candidates will gain valuable knowledge of how Nissan functions and increase their awareness of the automotive industry.
- Must have or expect to achieve a 2.1 in a STEM related degree
- You must have permission to live and work in the UK without restriction at the time of hire
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinker
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced organisation
- Geographically mobile
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting various commercial contracts;
- Assisting key stakeholders with on-going contract management
- Undertaking research and administrative duties; and
- Providing first class legal expertise on all matters relating to the business.
Are you predicted or have you achieved a degree classification of 2:1 or above?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE