HR Graduate (NTCE)
Job Ref: 57603
- Salary: from £31,314
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 22nd February 2018
Nissan Technical Centre Europe (NTCE) is a Research & Development Centre located within Cranfield, Milton Keynes. The role of NTCE Human Resources is to manage all aspect of HR activity including Employee Relations, Recruitment, Learning & Development and HR Strategy & Planning. Within this role you will work closely with the NTCE HR and business management team supporting professional HR advice on all aspects of HR activity
- Supporting complex ER cases including grievances, disciplinary, occupational health cases & performance management
- Ensure NTCE practices, policies & procedures fulfil UK statutory employment regulations
- Support national performance review activity on a local level, helping to train managers on the appraisal process to achieve high quality appraisal delivery standards
- Coordinate Foreign Service Assignee transfers (incoming & outgoing) including visa application and management.
- Support analysis of data obtained via employee feedback channels, into meaningful business proposals to drive positive change
- Support project management of various HR projects including Employee Wellbeing, Reward & Recognition, Employee survey deployment & analysis, Salary Benchmarking, Diversity, CSR etc.
- Actively support the deployment of Nissan Europe Learning & Development strategy including Learning Needs Analysis, Individual Development Plans
- Proactive, hands on with the ability to work autonomously with a flexible approach
- People oriented and possess excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate across all levels.
- Able to prioritise workload, multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law and HR practices
- Relevant degree, ideally in Human Resources
- CIPD Membership highly beneficial
Do you have a relevant Degree?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE