Job Ref: 55138
- Salary: from £16,634 pa
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Placement
- Hours: Full Time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st December 2017
Nissan's success can only be as strong as the team of people who live and breathe its mission. Supporting over 160,000 employees doing business in over 191 countries and territories, our HR group ensures the well-being, dedication, and high level of talent that allow us to make a positive impact on the world. As members of our strategic teams, HR professionals at Nissan are key to achieving the goals of the global organization and balancing of the unique needs of individual employees, from driving our diversity initiatives to supporting the career mobility of a team that's expected to thrive i
- Must be studying an HR or Business Degree
- Are able to partake in a 12 month placement as part of your course
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinker
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced organisation
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Joining us in the HR department, you’ll gain exposure to a wide range of operations based purely at Nissan, with additional opportunities to influence Nissan on a European and Global scale. Areas within our HR department include Recruitment, Employee Relations, Payroll, Pensions, Strategy and Planning, Training and Development, Contracts and Communications.
- You’ll briefly experience a range of activities within the department before taking responsibility for your own activities. This involves a mix of shop floor and office based experience, allowing a varied arena in which to apply your talents and the chance to gain a much broader insight into the business as a whole.
Are you in your penultimate year of study?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here