Information Security Policy Lead Controller
Job Ref: BR54376
- Salary: From £37113 plus Car Lease Scheme, Paid Overtime, Private Health Care, Dental Scheme, Life Assurance
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Postion: Full Time
- Hours: 39
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 7th August 2017
The Information Security Policy Lead is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining Nissan Regional Information Security policies. These documents govern all of Nissans Europe & AMI’s Information Security activities and form the core of the strategy and tactics to protect Nissans Europe & AMI’s information and information assets from security threats.
- Create Information Security policies and standard design documents aligned to acceptable business risks and operations
- Review & update existing policies and standard guidance documents ensuring alignment with wider business objectives
- Co-ordinate with the Risk and Compliance team to support the implementation of and adherence to the relevant legal and regulatory requirements, e.g. Data Protection Act (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Ensure that policies reflects industry best practice throughout Nissan Europe & AMI, aligning appropriately with the Awareness Co-ordinator to ensure effective education and awareness of the secure use of Information Technology.
- Managing document lifecycle according to the defined process and with respective governance bodies.
- Establish communication paths with different Nissans Europe & AMI teams concerning new, revised, and withdrawn policies documents.
- Conduct analysis of a specific policies and /or processes through interviews, meetings; working with project or operational teams.
- Supporting Nissans Europe & AMI’s Security / IT and business teams in defining and implementing security controls or solutions in line with required policies and standards.
- Act as a single point of contact for all type of inquiries on documented policies.
- Supporting external and internal audits conducted against information security