Information Systems & Technology (Business Technology) Graduate
Job Ref: 55198
- Salary: from £30,476 - £37,113 pa
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: Full Time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st December 2017
We build technology solutions, partnering closely with the business to deliver leading edge software products to support critical business operations. In a Business Technology role your main responsibilities will be concentrated around managing the delivery of business solutions or supporting and delivering the infrastructure and services which underpin our systems used across our manufacturing plants in Sunderland, Barcelona, St. Petersburg and Johannesburg as well as regional sales units and dealerships.
- Must have or are expected to gain at least a 2.1 in a Business Technology related degree
- Demonstrable passion for technology and innovation
- An understanding of modern systems delivery including development tools, infrastructure, techniques, frameworks and approaches
- Pragmatic problem solving approach with the ability to make decisions and take measured risks
- Strong communication skills enabling the ability to work in a cross functional diverse multicultural team environment
- Flexibility to travel – this may be required depending upon demands
- Deliverable Management - Project management techniques to ensure quality, cost and time constraints remain a priority at all times. Agility & nimbleness is key and applying quality assurance to all aspects of delivery
- Project Management Techniques – Agile & Waterfall
- Analysis & Requirements Gathering – engaging business counterparts & drawing out problems and needs gathering and producing business requirements
- Design – functional design of IS systems and architecture
- Support management of internal team members and vendors during projects/activities to achieve agreed objectives
- Collaboration with colleagues across all IS teams including development, infrastructure, security services and integration to ensure solutions are feasible, achievable and cost-effective
- Knowledge management – acquiring business knowledge is key to understanding business problems and offering technology solutions, so managing and growing this asset by using knowledge bases is a vital part of your day to day role. Learning never stops.
Are you predicted or have you achieved a degree classification of 2:1 or above?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here