Information Systems & Technology (Data Validation) Graduate Job Description
- Maintenance of existing reports
- Development & enhancements of Cost Management Reports, systems and processes.
- Transfers of existing reports from excel, Access over to SQL and SQL Reporting Services OR appropriate benchmarked method.
- Liaise with project Stakeholders to meet required deliverables & schedules
- Deploy training in systems and processes.
- Analysis of Cost management data on vehicle development projects for piece cost and tooling cost
- Prepare cost reports daily, weekly and in line with project milestones.
- Validate the integrity of the data including bill of material, budget, quote, risk and opportunity
- Highlight irregularities in the data and areas where action is required
- Gather missing data and request remedial actions.
- Liaise with engineers, buyers and manufacturing plants.
- Maintain best practice systems and processes for the regional business.
- Expert user and administrator for Development Cost Management System (DCMS) & Cost Data Warehouse (CDW)
Background and Experience
- Minimum 2:1 Honours Degree
- Strong PC skills with:
- SQL (Expert)
- SQL Reporting Services (Expert)
- Access (Expert)
- Excel, (Expert)
- PowerPoint (intermediate)
- Word (Basic)
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of all vehicle components, systems and the vehicle development processes
- Innovative and flexible “can do” attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, Team working.
- Self motivated to plan and action activities with other Nissan sites
- Disciplined to manage own schedule and conduct routine work on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and develop process improvement opportunities
Are you predicted or have you achieved a degree classification of 2:1 or above?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE
Share/Save This Job