Interior Design Engineer
Job Ref: 55541
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1:20pm
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 15th October 2017
Development responsibility for Automotive Cockpit, Console & Interior Plastic Parts to meet cost, quality and delivery targets.
- The main responsibilities are project and supplier management for all aspects of OEM
- Interior performance planning for future vehicle interiors
- Performance and technology benchmarking
- Must have demonstrable experience working in an OEM or tier 1 supplier for interior plastic parts development.
- Proven ability to deliver vehicle cabin system (i.e. doors, dashboard, and seating) project on time, on budget and quality.