IS Test Manager
Job Ref: 54458
- Salary: £37,113+Negotiable Dependent on exp + overtime + benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Postion: Full Time
- Hours: FT
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 25th August 2017
Nissan is a global company driven by the accomplishments of our employees. We find pride in our continued commitment to diversity and an exciting lineup of vehicles.
Nissan Europe’s goal is to become the most desirable Asian car brand in the region. Systems and Technology has been identified as a core organizational capability and strategic enabler to achieve this goal.
Our main objective is to deliver Testing as a Service, supporting overall delivery in accordance with business demands and priorities for class-leading, robust and fully integrated systems and enhancements
- Deliver Testing as a Service, supporting overall information system delivery in accordance with business demand and priorities
- Support the implementation of the testing factory into the target operating model
- Support the roll out of a service catalogue for testing products and services
- Work closely with vendors to prepare pipeline of testing demand, monitoring deliverables under a managed service agreement
- Effective management of the service providers to ensure achievement of quality, cost and delivery targets
- Support projects in achieving objectives by ensuring testing requirements are scoped, planned and managed effectively
- Industry level testing certified (ISTQB / ISEB for example)
- Previous experience (at least 4 years) in testing roles
- Recent, practical demonstration of systems development using methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Proficient in Test Management principles, methods, and tools for the effective management and execution of tests
Do you have at least 4 yrs experience within a testing role?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here