Maintenance Technician (Vehicle Plant)
Job Ref: 48600
- Salary: £30,368 + Shift allowance + Overtime + Benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st March 2018
We are looking for time served electrical and mechanical maintenance technicians to ensure the smooth running of our world class manufacturing facilities.
The role will require you to perform reactive and planned maintenance on a wide range of manufacturing plant and equipment.
Vehicle production consists of several different departments each containing a wide range of equipment and processes.
The role requires a high technical skill level alongside a proactive approach to resolving issues and implementing countermeasures.
- A recognised apprenticeship in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- ONC, BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or Engineering
- Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Breakdown response
- Planned maintenance tasks
- Continuous improvement activities
Have you served a recognised 4 year apprenticeship in an electrical or mechanical discipline ?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here