PC / Controls and Network Engineer (Vehicle Plant - Paint)
Job Ref: 50224
- Salary: £40,000 upwards (depending on experience) + overtime + benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Postion: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) dayshift
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 1st March 2017
We require an Engineer to undertake Engineering activities to ensure current Paint manufacturing facilities continue to reliably support the delivery of business goals.
Provide technical input and installation management support for projects relating to new technology implementations within Paint shop.
- Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of working in a technical support role within a manufacturing environment
- Proven skills implementing & maintaining PLC, SCADA and Shop-floor Network systems
- Team player with good communication skills
- Day to day technical support for Production and Maintenance
- Project management - planning & execution of capital projects
- Budget management - planning & execution of capital projects
- Management of contractors involved with equipment refurbishments
- Data analysis and problem solving to improve reliability and efficiency of Paint manufacturing facility
Do you have a Degree or HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering ?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here