PEC Industrial Placement
Job Ref: 56845
- Salary: £18,757
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st March 2018
Mission. Is to develop and maintain a world class Cost Management capability for Nissan to allow our business to continue to grow globally. PEC’s core role within Nissan is the control of vehicle lifecycle cost. These control processes allow the business opportunities to maximize profit. Objective - To use, improve and develop reporting tools and systems, in order to summaries findings and report to various levels of the business. Candidates will gain valuable knowledge of how Nissan functions and increase their awareness of the automotive industry
- Creation of reports for regular cross functional meetings
- Support system and process improvements
- Work cross functionally with Plant finance (Russia, Spain, UK), and Financial planning (France)
- Opportunity to gather, process, analyse, and present current financial data and provide forecasted movements/trends
- Where appropriate simplify, enhance, or create new reports to support existing requirements, by means of MS Office applications
- The main focus of this is the application within the Business Plan activity
- A team player with a proactive attitude
- Comfortable working within deadlines.
- Currently studying a business / Finance / Economics / Computing / Maths degree.
- Competent with MS Office – Intermediate Excel user and awareness of Access would be useful.
Do you have a relevant Degree?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE