Planning Engineer (Unit Assembly)
Job Ref: 56115
- Salary: Circa £42k pa + benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Fixed Term
- Hours: FT 39 Hours Per Week
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 29th January 2018
Initially a fixed term contract until August 2019. The Planning Engineer will be required to develop & manage current production processes to improve QCT supporting mid-term and annual objectives. Support planning and introduction of new products / processes. Precise, flexible and with a strong work ethic, you will work closely within Power Train Engineering, Production ,QA and Production Control departments to ensure supply of products to both internal and external customers which reflect the QCT targets.
- Engineer assembly and test production QCT concerns to ensure rapid closure
- Plan & Deliver new product launches on schedule and to budget
- Specify and assist installation of key / project equipment
Do you have an HNC with experience of high volume manufacturing?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here