Job Ref: 53464
- Salary: £37,113 Upwards (DOE) + Overtime + Benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Postion: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time 39 hours per week - Dayshift
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 26th May 2017
Required to help with developing and introducing axle manufacturing processes. You’ll be involved in planning and developing automated MIG welding lines along with ED paint & bush press processes to continuously improve quality and efficiency whilst remaining cost competitive.
- Introduction of new model projects: Process planning, project & budget management, facility/equipment specification & procurement, trial management.
- Current model support & improvement: Process and quality concern investigation & countermeasure development, productivity idea generation and implementation
- Engineering related degree / HND combined with strong experience in a quality and cost orientated high volume manufacturing environment.
- Substantial experience in automated robotic MIG welding processes & new model introduction
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are essential, together with excellent project planning and management abilities.
Do you have experience in automated robotic MIG welding processes?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here