Project Engineer (Maintenance Facilities Planning)
Job Ref: 55251
- Salary: Circa £42k pa + Pension + Paid O/T + Car Scheme + Private Health + Life Assurance
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Fixed Term
- Hours: 39 hours pw
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 20th November 2017
We have a new requirement within our Powertrain area of the business. Initially being offered on an 18 month fixed term contract. The Project Engineer will have considerable Planning, Schedule & Project Management with the ability to work as part of a cross functional team. You will have solid experience gained within a manufacturing environment and have knowledge of current European Machine Legislation & Standards. Given the nature of the work load, a previous maintenance background with a strong electrical bias would be advantageous.
- Specification of new and modified facilities.
- Management and control of contractor works.
- Management of budgets - Revenue and Capital.
Do you have previous projects experience and budget control experience?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here