Job Ref: DS/57221
- Salary: £38k - £45k pa DOE + Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours pw
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 9th March 2018
Mission and Main Objectives:
Achieve agreed QA Key Performance Indicators and quality targets (on schedule and within budget) for all projects and products.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Support quality activities on both current and new model introduction activities.
• Develop and maintain QA Documentation, i.e. Inspection Plans/Standards.
• Use SPC and associated tools for measurement analysis.
• Generate technical and management reports.
- Education should ideally be to degree level in a relevant engineering or science subject. Min HNC / HND level.
- A work history in BIW manufacture, weld assurance or Pressing / Stamping.
- Broad based experience in a variety of manufacturing processes is a distinct advantage.
- Previous deployment of Statistical Process Control would be an asset in the role.
- Knowledge of quality systems and processes including measurement and test equipment.
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Office tools
- Good interpersonal skills and effective global communicator
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present data to make fact based decisions
- Understand Engineering specifications / standards
- Effective planner with the ability to react quickly in fast paced pressured environments
- Ability to work / travel at short notice
- Second language (advantageous)
Do you have a minimum HNC / HND level qualification?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here