QA Engineer Job Description
Mission and Main Objectives:
Achieve agreed QA Key Performance Indicators and quality targets (on schedule and within budget) for all projects and products.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support quality activities on both current and new model introduction activities.
- Develop and maintain QA Documentation, i.e. Inspection Plans/Standards.
- Use SPC and associated tools for measurement analysis.
- Generate technical and management reports.
Additional Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead technical investigations, individually or by coordinating cross-functional teams
- Identify and lead process improvements.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Education should ideally be to degree level in a relevant engineering or science subject.
- A work history in BIW manufacture, weld assurance or Pressing/Stamping would be considered beneficial.
- Broad based experience in a variety of manufacturing processes is a distinct advantage.
- Previous deployment of Statistical Process Control would be an asset in the role.
- Knowledge of quality systems and processes including measurement and test equipment.
Skills, Abilities and Languages:
· Fully conversant in Microsoft Office tools
· Good interpersonal skills and effective global communicator.
· Ability to analyse, interpret and present data to make fact based decisions.
· Understand Engineering specifications/standards
· Effective planner with the ability to react quickly in fast paced pressured environments.
· Ability to work/travel at short notice.
· Second language advantageous.
Do you have a minimum HNC / HND level qualification?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE