Quality Assurance Electrical Engineer
Job Ref: 56249BR
- Salary: From £37113 plus Paid Overtime, Car Lease scheme, Pension Scheme, Private Health Care & other benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours day shift
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 18th November 2017
An experienced electrical engineer is required to join our Vehicle Quality Assurance team in order to support both new model introduction and improve current production vehicle quality.
The emphasis will be on supporting key vehicle electrical KPI’s in one or more of the following areas:
• New model electrical project planning.
• In-house process improvement.
• Warranty improvement.
- Lead vehicle investigations, individual or by coordinating cross-functional teams
- Support quality activities on both current and new model introduction activities
- Investigate and manage concerns on the vehicle working closely with associated NMUK departments and R & D
- Develop and maintain QA Documentation, i.e. Inspection Plans/Standards
- Use SPC and associated tools for measurement analysis
- Generate technical and management reports
- Identify, develop and lead electrical process improvements
- Education should ideally be to degree level in a relevant engineering or science subject
- A work history in Automotive would be considered beneficial
- Experience and knowledge of vehicle electrical architecture is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of quality systems and processes including measurement and test equipment
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Office tools
- Good interpersonal skills and effective global communicator
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present data to make fact based decisions
- Understand Engineering specifications/standards
- Effective planner with the ability to react quickly in fast paced pressured environments
- Ability to work/travel at short notice
Do you have knowledge of quality systems and processes ?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here