Quality Engineering Graduate
Job Ref: 55200
- Salary: from £30,476 - £37,113 pa
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: Full Time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st December 2017
An exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced environment here at Nissan Sunderland Plant, where we build a car every minute. As a Quality Engineering Graduate at Nissan you will be joining the most productive car plant in the UK. During your graduate scheme you will be involved in challenging projects from metal body stamping to engine assembly right through to full vehicle build.
- Achieved or working towards a minimum of a 2:1 in an engineering related subject
- You must have permission to live and work in the UK without restriction at the time of hire
- You will be expected to function at an engineer level.
- Creative thinker & strong problem solving skills.
- Great team member with a flexible working approach.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office will be essential.
- Versatile with the ability to adapt to challenging situations.
- Experience within an engineering/quality department would advantageous.
- Full UK/European driving license would of an advantage
- Application & analysis of testing and inspection procedures.
- Capture the voice of the customer.
- Provide technical support to our production departments (mechanical/electrical).
- Quality evaluation between design drawings through to production parts & final assembly.
- Use trend analysis tools to capture the performance of the product.
- Lead product/process investigations in-house or in one of the hundreds of Nissan suppliers based in the UK and abroad.
- Supporting and developing new model launch including our new premium Infiniti vehicle.
- Being capable of taking control of your own responsibilities including time management to ensure adequate completion of tasks.
Are you predicted or have you achieved a degree classification of 2:1 or above?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here