IS Service Transition, Performance & CSI Manager
Job Ref: 53792
- Salary: £70,000 upwards + exceptional benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 28th September 2017
Our mission at Nissan is to become the most desirable Asian car brand in Europe. Information Systems (IS) is a key strategic enabler in the realization of this goal and is currently transforming both Systems and Technology to support this.
The IS Service Transition, Performance and CSI manager, is responsible to the Nissan Europe IS Head of Service Delivery to assure a high performing IS service offering aligned to customer requirements and expectations, at optimised cost.
- Maintain a catalogue of services offered to all business customers
- Act on behalf of the service delivery team as gatekeeper for product quality of IS services to be introduced into live business operation
- Assure the capability of operational teams and partners to deliver required IS service Ensure that new or amended IS services are viable from a support and maintenance perspective
- Measure the performance of IS services. Measure product quality, customer experience quality and cost of service. Internal and External benchmark. Identify, prioritize and drive improvement opportunities across service delivery and wider Nissan Europe IS
- Maintain sourcing road-map for managed services. Manage Selection and Transition of services to partners in collaboration with procurement and vendor management
- Develop, support, measure and maintain IS service delivery processes and associated tools to ensure ongoing effectiveness within overall organisation
- Maximise value of IS services for all customers through ownership of continuous IS service improvement for all business customers
- Represent needs of Nissan Europe IS Service Delivery in sourcing strategy follow through to implementation of strong managed service capability with selected partners
- Effective processes within the service delivery function, including the development, support and maintenance of the service transition, performance and continuous improvement processes
- 10 years’ experience of service management that includes services delivered by 3rd party partners
- 5 years’ experience of IS Service transition and/or continuous service improvement within outsourced services model.
- ITIL foundation level minimum. Advanced ITIL qualification in service transition and / or continuous service improvement preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems management related discipline preferred
- Experience of providing service to varied customer needs (e.g. manufacturing, sales, R&D) in multi-national organization preferred. Automotive or customer services sector experience preferred but not essential.
- Proven delivery record in software development lifecycle and methodologies or deployment of end user computing solutions
- Broad understanding of current and future enterprise software, end user computing and IT infrastructure and operations
- Can demonstrate understanding of IT Service Management Discipline and associated IT Service Management Software Tools and Platforms
- Fluent English mandatory. French, Spanish and Russian desirable but not essential