Temporary Manufacturing Staff - Battery Plant
Job Ref: R00001290
- Salary: £20,189 raising to £22,432 after two years service (plus shift allowance where applicable)
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Fixed Term
- Hours: 39 hours per week (working various shift patterns)
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 24th August 2018
From July 2018 Nissan will be selling the global battery business, including the plant based at its Sunderland site to AESC.
We are looking for exceptional candidates as Temporary Manufacturing Staff to support the growth of the Battery Plant alongside the new business takeover. The role will include working in a clean room environment.
The job will involve working as part of a team across a wide range of disciplines throughout our cell and module manufacturing process within the Battery Plant.
- Working On line manufacturing parts
- Process control
- First line maintenance
- Product Analysis
- Logistical control of incoming parts and outgoing product
- Proven track record in delivering results, on time, to high quality levels
- Flexible approach to all aspects of work
- Knowledge of Clean Room environment, High speed packaging, High speed robotics programming
- Data Analysis, fault finding and investigative techniques
Are you over the age of 18 and able to work shift patterns? Do you have the right to work in the UK? (Please note internal applicants cannot apply)
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here