Temporary Manufacturing Staff
Job Ref: 25429
- Salary: £19,649.00 raising to £21,832.00 after two years service (plus shift allowance where applicable)
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Postion: Fixed Term
- Hours: 39 hours per week (working various shift patterns)
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st December 2017
Nissan Sunderland plant are looking for temporary manufacturing staff to create quality cars of the future. When you join our manufacturing team, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in all sorts of challenging and exciting projects. Keeping our plant at the top of its game demands a highly quality manufacturing team with the resilience, reliability and physical skills to help us continue breaking new ground.
- The ability to read and understand processes
- A flexible approach to overtime and job rotation
- The confidence to identify and raise any concerns
Are you over the age of 18 and able to work shift patterns? Do you have the right to work in the UK? PLEASE NOTE: Internal applications will not be considered for this role.
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here