Total Customer Satisfaction Graduate (Cranfield, Bedfordshire)
Job Ref: 56847BR
- Salary: From £31,314
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Placement
- Hours: Full Time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 28th February 2018
To join the active function of ‘Total Customer Satisfaction’ within Europe, supporting many aspects of quality management, strategy & target setting, contributing to field quality investigation & assurance, implementing concern & root cause analysis and completing quality evaluation & validation based on real customer and market feedback. The role includes exposure to the full life cycle of the vehicle from initial concept stage right through to market & follows daily contact with the engineering center, European manufacturing plants as well as with European markets.
- Able to partake in a 12 month placement as part of their course
- You must have permission to live and work in the UK without restriction at the time of hire
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinker
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced organisation
- Geographically mobile
- Quality & Strategy Management: Developing & implementing quality strategy, target setting, benchmarking, capturing & interpreting customer voice and acting as 'hub' to technical departments to implement quality improvement.
- Product Quality Management Office: Quality target validation through development & evaluation of final vehicle quality to judge authorisation for launch; recurrence prevention action for future projects.
- Model Engineering: Clarify & define priority concerns for responsible models, concern investigation and analysis; countermeasure effectiveness, cross functional working with Design, Plants, RBU/NSC.
- Field Quality Assurance: Investigation of technical issues reported from market or internal Design & Manufacturing, effective management of issues, deployment of Recall or Service campaigns.
Are you predicted or have you achieved a degree classification of 2:1 or above?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE