Total Customer Satisfaction Industrial Placement (Cranfield, Bedfordshire)
Job Ref: 56846BR
- Salary: From £18,757
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Placement
- Hours: Full Time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 29th June 2018
To join the active function of ‘Total Customer Satisfaction’ within Europe, supporting many aspects of quality management, strategy & target setting, field quality investigation & assurance, concern & root cause analysis and validation based on real customer and market feedback.
The role includes exposure to the full life cycle of the vehicle from initial concept stage right through to market & follows daily contact with the engineering center, European manufacturing plants as well as with European markets.
- Must have or expect to achieve a 2.1 in a degree course
- You must have permission to live and work in the UK without restriction at the time of hire
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinker
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced organisation
- Geographically mobile
- Quality & Strategy Management: Supporting quality strategy development, target setting, benchmarking, capturing customer voice and acting as 'hub' to technical departments to support quality improvements.
- Product Quality Management Office: Supporting validation of final vehicle quality to judge authorisation for launch and recurrence prevention action for future projects.
- Model Engineering: Supporting review of priority concerns for responsible models, concern investigation & analysis, countermeasure effectiveness, cross functional working with Design, Plants and market functions.
- Field Quality Assurance: Supporting investigation of technical issues reported from market or internal Design & Manufacturing, effective management of issues, deployment of Recall or Service Campaigns.
Are you in your penultimate year of study?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE