Trainee Manufacturing Staff (Apprentice)
Job Ref: 52287
- Salary: £11,909 - £15,875
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Postion: Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 13th September 2017
To become a Trainee Manufacturing Staff it is a 24-month apprenticeship scheme that provides thorough training for nationally-recognised qualifications. Developed in conjunction with NAC and a local college, it combines theoretical and practical skills and will give you a valuable insight into all aspects of automotive manufacturing. You'll gain the skills and knowledge required to work as a member of a team working on the production line producing high quality vehicles.
- Maths (Grade A to D), or Level 1 functional skills
- English Language (Grade A to D), or Level 1 functional skills
- You must be aged over 17 and below 24 at the start of the apprenticeship.
- Certificate in Manufacturing Engineering (Level 2)
- NVQ Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations (Level 2)
- NVQ Diploma in Engineering Maintenance and Installation (Level 2)
- Diploma in Team Leading (Level 2) - dependent on performance