Trainee Maintenance Technician (Apprentice)
Job Ref: 51773
- Salary: £11,909 - £23,804
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Postion: Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 12th March 2017
To become a Trainee Maintenance Technician (Apprentice) it is a 5-year apprenticeship scheme that has been developed in conjunction with NAC and Local College. It combines both practical and theoretical skills. You will gain a valuable insight into all aspects of automotive and manufacturing maintenance. You'll also acquire the skills and knowledge required to work as a member of the team responsible for maintaining the production facilities here at NMUK.
- You'll need at least 4 GCSEs:
- Maths (Grade A or B), or equivalent
- English Language (Grade C or above), or equivalent
- Science-based subject (Grade C or above), or equivalent
- One other subject (Grade C or above), or equivalent
Want to apply, we just need to check, do you have the required grades?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here