Maple Cross is Nissan’s UK site for Sales and Marketing. Based in Maple Cross, our offices are home to a number of important departments including Sales, Marketing, Network Development, Quality and Aftersales. Maple Cross is a village in Hertfordshire and lies on the fringe of Rickmansworth. We are around one mile away from Junction 17 of the M25.
Our office environment is dynamic and our people-centric culture means everyone is given the opportunity to make a real contribution to Nissan's success. In fact we believe that our inclusive and highly driven ethos has been a large part of our huge success, which has led to a 56% increase in volume over the past 5 years.
All roles at Nissan Maple Cross are fast-paced and dynamic so we can promise there is never a dull day!
We love what we do. This passion filters into all aspects of our work, and is demonstrated by our commitment to the “Nissan Way”. This formal company ethos is our corporate DNA that frames our thinking and guides our professional behaviour. It’s how we drive new ideas and challenge ourselves to bring about market breakthroughs and create value for both our customers and our business. It’s also how we recognise and reward professional performance. The guiding principles of the “Nissan Way” are:
- Cross-functional – we have a cross-functional and international environment where everyone pull together in strong teams to deliver results. It’s a way of doing things that’s designed to bring the best out of every employee.
- Transparent – It’s about being open and showing empathy towards different views. It’s about embracing diversity and preferring clarity and simplicity, to vagueness and hiding.
- Learner – It’s about being passionate. Learning from every opportunity and helping us to create a learning company.
- Competitive – It’s about never being complacent and instead focusing on competition, and continuous benchmarking.
- Frugal – Above all, it’s about striving to achieve maximum results with minimum resources. You see we believe that if you work hard enough anything is possible, especially if everyone shares the same vision, values and aspirations.
Nissan is diverse at every level. We have over 37 nationalities at our global headquarters alone and we believe it is our diverse workforce that makes us interesting. We thrive off new thinking and differing perspectives. That is why we encourage and take full advantage of mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles. The unique personalities found within our Nissan communities around the world make us powerful.
At Nissan Maple Cross, we are proud of our friendly, close-knit team. We believe our highly supportive people, plentiful training opportunities and fun, fast paced office environment make our offices a truly exciting and rewarding place to work.
Whatever your ambitions, Nissan’s size, scope and global reach can help you achieve your dreams. Nissan careers offer a diverse range of opportunities, and they can all start here at Maple Cross. We believe in offering our people global opportunities and mobility. Indeed many of our employees who started their careers here at Maple Cross have since moved on to global positions or high-level roles at another Nissan site.
You will cover a lot of ground in an environment that offers global opportunities with brands like Nissan, Infiniti, Datsun and even cross-company projects with our alliance Renault.
In the 2016 Financial Year we sold 179,021 which was a staggering 10% increase from the previous year.
A further 900 people are employed by the Nissan and Infiniti design and technical centres in Paddington, London and Cranfield, Bedfordshire.
The Nissan Skills Foundation engages over 6,500 schoolchildren every year in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) through programmes covering manufacturing excellence, electric vehicles and motorsports.