Maple Cross HR department covers wide range of activities such as Recruitment, Talent Management and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Resources Management and General Affairs. We are strong Business Partners, dedicated to providing the best possible level of services and support to our teams to reach the business objectives. We ensure that people are recruited at the right level and we focus on employee development, well-being, motivation, and high level level of talent that allows us to make a positive impact on the world.
To succeed in our HR placement programme, you should be a quick learner, with high motivation and engagement and with the flexibility to work across a range of tasks with good time management and a commitment to team working.
In your HR Placement at Maple Cross, you’ll provide real support for key HR projects, in particular the recruitment process, from identifying suitable candidates through to the coordination of recruitment events.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the employee lifecycle, from drawing up a contract to induction, through to final exit interviews, you’ll gain experience in the application of best practice necessary to build a successful and well-rounded HR career.
- Your position will be crucial to ensure the departments spend is within budget and that all invoices are processed within the agreed company deadlines.
- Furthermore you will ensure that the site is legally compliant regarding all the New Starter checks that need to be carried out e.g. Right to Work documentation and driver’s licence checks
- Finally this role placement includes administration of various tasks e.g. reference requests and speculative CVs.
Your main objectives within your placement will be:
- Timely and accurate administration of the employee life cycle
- Processing and follow-up of department invoices
- Active involvement in recruitment process
- Active role in key HR Project implementations
To apply for the HR 1-year Placement Programme click here.
from £30,476-£37,113 pa
Job Ref: 55618
Combining technical know-how with hands-on expertise, our engineers define the processes and facilities needed to achieve production objectives. We procure and install them to achieve maximum ...
from £16,634 pa
Job Ref: 55619
We don’t build cars, we enable cars to be built. Combining technical know-how with hands-on expertise, our engineers define the processes and facilities needed to achieve production objectives. ...
Supply Chain Management & Logistics 2 Year Placement
from £16,634 pa
Job Ref: 55275BR
Our Supply Chain department are responsible for mid-term strategic planning of Supply Chains within the highly complex industries of inbound parts and finished vehicle automotive logistics. The ...
Information Systems & Technology (Business Technology) Placement
Job Ref: 55214BR
As a Business Technology Placement you will be supporting a variety of interesting projects and initiatives. With new challenges and opportunities coming thick and fast from a wide range of ...