Maple Cross HR department covers wide range of activities such as Recruitment, Talent Management and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Resources Management and General Affairs. We are strong Business Partners, dedicated to providing the best possible level of services and support to our teams to reach the business objectives. We ensure that people are recruited at the right level and we focus on employee development, well-being, motivation, and high level level of talent that allows us to make a positive impact on the world.
To succeed in our HR placement programme, you should be a quick learner, with high motivation and engagement and with the flexibility to work across a range of tasks with good time management and a commitment to team working.
In your HR Placement at Maple Cross, you’ll provide real support for key HR projects, in particular the recruitment process, from identifying suitable candidates through to the coordination of recruitment events.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the employee lifecycle, from drawing up a contract to induction, through to final exit interviews, you’ll gain experience in the application of best practice necessary to build a successful and well-rounded HR career.
- Your position will be crucial to ensure the departments spend is within budget and that all invoices are processed within the agreed company deadlines.
- Furthermore you will ensure that the site is legally compliant regarding all the New Starter checks that need to be carried out e.g. Right to Work documentation and driver’s licence checks
- Finally this role placement includes administration of various tasks e.g. reference requests and speculative CVs.
Your main objectives within your placement will be:
- Timely and accurate administration of the employee life cycle
- Processing and follow-up of department invoices
- Active involvement in recruitment process
- Active role in key HR Project implementations
Purchasing Graduate (Cranfield, Bedfordshire) -- copy
£31,314 - £38,113
Job Ref: 56922BR
Nissan is currently recruiting for high caliber individuals to join our European Purchasing function based in Bedfordshire. As a graduate within our purchasing function, you’ll travel throughout ...
Information Systems & Technology (Data Validation) Graduate
Job Ref: 57088BR
As an Information Systems Technology Graduate you will be supporting a variety of interesting projects and initiatives. With new challenges and opportunities coming thick and fast from a wide ...
Legal Industrial Placement (Cranfield, Bedfordshire)
Job Ref: 56849BR
The Purchasing, Technology and Data Protection section of the European Legal Team is based in the Nissan Technical Centre Europe in Cranfield, Bedfordshire. The European Legal Team supports ...
Research & Development (Engineering) Graduate
£31,314 - £38,113
Job Ref: 56842
"Through our people, we will continuously enhance our capability to design and develop vehicles to satisfy customer expectation and ensure the future growth of the company." Nissan have ...