Self Billing Analyst
Job Ref: R00083022
- Salary: £35k-£38, 917k
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Fixed Term
- Hours: 39 hours per week Monday- FRiday
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 28th November 2021
A busy role overseeing the self-billing of parts and related processes and dealing with supplier queries.
The role involves cross functional working with a number of departments: Inventory (as self-billing is triggered by goods receipt and vehicles off-lining); Purchasing (re pricing) and Production Control (re ordering)
The role requires working with SAP and mainframe systems, and may include some project working.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Controller - Treasury.
- Supervision and Monitoring of UK Self Billing Systems
- Management of supplier queries for self billing•System interfaces into SAP, batch jobs and scheduling
- SAP table maintenance
- Internal & Supplier Pricing queries, VAT compliance etc
- Miscellaneous Self Billing processes