Connected Car Project Management Engineer
Job Ref: R00087774
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: Fulltime Day Shift
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 24th October 2021
We are seeking a Connected Car Project Management Engineer to be based at Nissan Technical Centre Europe, Cranfield to drive the development of our connected car launches across the region and coordinate our cross functional activities.
- Project manager responsible for co-ordinating cross carline projects for both on board and off board connected car and infotainment teams.
- Collaboration with connected car design and test teams to define and maintain project development scope, schedule and test plans.
- Manage and maintain cross carline development planner and ensure project engineers maintain development schedules and meet quality targets through all gateways.
- Resource management for effective deployment and allocation of resources when and where they are needed (Vehicles / Test parts / Technicians).