£13,501 (£259 per week)
Increments of approx. £1,733 every 6 months (based on performance)
To increase to £23,901 (£459 per week)
Shift Allowance and overtime (if applicable)
To become a Production Quality Support Apprentice it is a 3-year scheme that has been developed in conjunction with Nissan and NA College. It combines both practical and theoretical skills. You will gain a valuable insight into all aspects of automotive and manufacturing quality. You’ll also acquire the skills and knowledge required to work as a member of the team responsible for assuring quality of the parts and facilities here at NMUK.
You’ll spend your first year at college full-time before the hard work starts at our plant. During years two and three you’ll work full-time, spending one day per week on day release at college.
What you'll achieve at the end of your Quality Technical Support Apprenticeship:
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
*potential to progress to HNC, depending on performance.
Note: These qualifications may vary slightly.
What the benefits are:
- Progressive training and development
- 26 days’ holiday per year (plus 8 public holidays)
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Full-time paid employment
- You’ll need at least 4 GCSEs:
- Mathematics (Grade A/B or 5+)
- English Language (Grade A-C or 4+)
- Science based subject (Grade A-C or 4+)
- One other subject (Grade A-C or 4+)