On joining the Company, you will be assigned to the Finance team supporting our R&D group, whose responsibility is the design and development of vehicle systems and components for new and existing Nissan models.
Based in Cranfield, the finance team supports Spain, Russia, Belgium and Germany.
26 days annual leave + bank holidays
Discretionary UEFA match tickets
Free on-site parking
Sports and Social committee
Paid overtime at 1.5x hourly rate
Working hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1:20pm
Minimum 2:1 Honours Degree in a finance, mathematics or science based degree.
It is not essential to have an accountancy degree, but you must have a keen and demonstrable interest in business and commerce.
- Are able to partake in a 12 month placement as part of their course
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Ability to present data in a clear and structured manner
- Energetic, flexible and committed to supporting the team in achieving tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Challenging and flexible mind set
- Proactive nature; able to work independently and as part of a team
- Articulate and ability to influence beyond authority
The successful candidate will be sufficiently flexible to assume responsibility for any aspects of the following:
- Monthly account preparation
- Chairing and holding regular reviews with all parts of the business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Fixed Asset management
- Maintenance and development of controls
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures
Once you have selected a vacancy that you are interested in, you will first need to apply online. As part of this application, you will be asked to provide information on your education and career history. You will also be required to submit a current CV for review. It is important that you provide us with relevant and up-to-date information.