We are seeking for a bold and creative Graduate Engineer to join our dynamic Quality & ‘Total Customer Satisfaction’ team to deliver the Voice of the Customer within Nissan Europe. In the Quality and TCS role, you will be utilising data from our Customers to improve our products and experience, from initial concept stage right through to the market. You could be supporting many aspects of managing Quality, working with people from across the business to determine the root cause of concerns, interpreting the Voice of the Customer to influence targets and strategy, or ensuring that our newest vehicles meet the expectations of our Customers.
The role includes exposure to the full life cycle of the vehicle from initial concept stage right through to market & follows daily contact with the engineering centre, European manufacturing plants as well as with European markets.
Competitive salary starting at £30k
Company pension programme
Company share scheme
Paid overtime and time in lieu
26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Travel opportunities (dependent on role)
Free on-site parking
Working hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1:20pm
Applicants for our Quality & TCS product development graduate scheme should have the following:
- Must have or are expected to gain at least a 2:1 in an (Technical/Data Analysis degree preferred but not required)
- Creative thinking/problem solving mind-set
- Numerate with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Great team player
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to self-motivate
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office software (esp. Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to present data in a clear and structured manner
You will be joining a vibrant team, working together to improve the product and our customers’ experiences of Nissan. You could be working in any one of the varied functions within Quality and TCS, including:
- Model Engineering – conducting technical investigations to understand concerns in the market, providing and validating countermeasures
- Product Quality Management Office – validating the quality of new vehicles throughout their early development, to ensure launch at Nissan Quality levels
- Field Quality Assurance – investigating and managing serious concerns, recall and service campaigns
- Quality and Process Management – analysing information from the Customer to implement a quality strategy, set targets and drive improvement
- Supplier Warranty – facilitating supplier analysis and improvement of warranty parts and recovering warranty costs
- Customer Experience of Quality – analysing customer data relating to their experience of Nissan and providing and driving improvement strategies
Please click “apply now” to complete a short application form.
Please note the assessment process will be delivered in line with the government guidelines at the time.