On joining the Company you will be assigned to one of our Engineering groups where you will support the design and development/test of vehicle systems and components for new and existing Nissan models.
Competitive salary starting at £30k
Company pension programme
Company share scheme
Car ownership scheme
Paid overtime and time in lieu
26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Travel opportunities (dependent on role)
Free on-site parking
Working hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1:20pm
We’re looking for the following from applicants of our R&D Graduate Scheme:
- Must have or be expected to gain a minimum 2:1 degree in either Engineering, Mechanical, Automotive or similar – ideally with evidence of a one-year work placement
- Some experience in a vehicle related area and/or specialisation in technical field would be ideal
- A creative, forward thinker with excellent communication and team working skills
- Strong time management and planning skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced organisation
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
- A positive attitude towards travel within the UK and abroad
- You must have permission to live and work in the UK without restriction at the time of hire
- Language Skills: Fluent English speaker, other languages would be an advantage
- Attention to detail, performing accurate & detailed work
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to integrate, interact & work within a team
- Good time & workload management skills to achieve results
- Self-motivation – able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working within deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Full clean driving license
As you would expect from a Global Company, Nissan Engineers work cross functionally across the business and with suppliers to create the optimum solutions to produce the best product for our Customers. Therefore as a Graduate at Nissan we offer the opportunity to experience all elements of our business that contributes to the development of our vehicles from conception, through to manufacture and beyond.
Please click “apply now” to complete a short application form.
Please note the assessment process will be delivered in line with the government guidelines at the time.