Process Engineer Job Description
We have a great opportunity for an engineer to join the team on a full time permanent basis. We’re looking for a suitably skilled Process Engineer with experience in planning, schedule control & project management. This is an immediate requirement, therefore your earliest attention is encouraged.
Mission and Main Objectives:
Develop & manage current production processes to support mid-term and annual objectives. Support planning and introduction of new products, processes and facilities. Precise, flexible and with a strong work ethic, you will work closely within Engineering, liaising with Maintenance, QA, Production and Production Control departments to ensure supply of products to both internal and external customers.
Outline and Responsibilities:
- Plan & Deliver new product launches and process changes on schedule and to budget
- Specify and assist installation of key / project equipment
- Engineer / Manage performance to support plant KPI and objectives
- Ability to manage own workload effectively
- Apply problem solving tools / processes to a variety of issues and objectives
- Process analysis, ownership and improvement.
- Project management including scheduling and budget control
- Provide a safe working environment
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Engineering degree with experience of high volume manufacturing
- Practical problem solving and communication skills are absolutely essential
- Planning, schedule control & project management
- Good computer skills with good working knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD
- Experience of statistical analysis in a process environment is an advantage
Are you degree qualified?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE