Planning Engineer Job Description
We have great opportunity for a Planning Engineer to join Nissan, and be part of our Hypercomp Engineering function, supporting the Plant in the achievement of its objectives. Coordinating with Production, Facility Eng, Facility Suppliers, Purchasing, QA, and other departments. You’ll work cross functionally to implement the necessary facility changes for the Hyper comp strategy.
- Support process development and improvement in line with Plant and Hypercomp WWWTB
- Planning, installation and Control of modifications to lines and layouts
- Management of new activities specifications and budgets
- Support new model introduction programs in line with Hypercomp and iFA principles
- Work with all departments to deliver Flow strategies in line with Master Schedule
- Design and implementation of innovative solutions to plants requirements
Project management and control of KPI’s
- Leading team of Engineers to achieve above tasks / responsibilities
- Body or Trim shop facility development and layout management
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- A good understanding of APW, Douki Seisan and iFA principles
- Able to work autonomously, cross functionally with a hands-on approach.
- Good computer skills with a working knowledge of MS Office; CAD systems AutoCad/NX/Catia an advantage
- Good communication skills, written & verbal
- Self-motivated team worker with a flexible working approach
NMUK have a zero tolerance approach to the misuse of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
We carry out pre-employment testing for the use of drugs and alcohol during the recruitment process.
Should you fail the drugs and alcohol test, your application will not be progressed, any offer will be withdrawn and you will not be employed by NMUK.