Job Ref: R00056998
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours fulltime
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 20th March 2026
We are looking to recruit a Legal Advisor into our Sunderland plant. This is fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work within an in-house function, with the ability to work autonomously and cover a broad subject matter.
This role will support the Legal Manager and the business on legal and regulatory issues relating to the manufacturing of Nissan’s products at local level as well as providing support on UK, European and global projects.
- •To assist the Legal Manager with ongoing work and responsibilities relating to the Sunderland Plant
- •To manage autonomously the provision of timely and high-quality legal advice across a wide range of subjects to the business
- •To work closely with other members of the legal team as well as stakeholders from business divisions such as Purchasing, Engineering, Health and Safety, Environmental, and Quality Assurance, Customs, HR, IT/IS departments and senior management
- •To draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial contracts relating to the Sunderland Plant, which may include:◦Grant offer letters and consortium agreements
Do you have proof of right to work in the UK
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here