Admin Assistant Job Description
We are currently looking for an Admin Assistant, working in our Sunderland plant, covering all admin duties for the Directors, as well as the Management team and Maintenance, Engineering and Production staff.
Outline and Responsibilities:
- Daily support for Directors and Management team
- Diary management
- Updating and Maintaining Department TQM
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Budget coordination and management
- Ad-hoc requests as and when required
- Management and preparation for key meetings
- Point of contact for Maintenance / Production / Engineering queries
- Planning and coordination of Visits and Events
- Updating and maintaining documentation
- Management of office supplies and equipment
Experience and Qualifications Required:
4 GCSEs at Grade C or Grade 5 and above