Admin Officer- Customs (Temp) Job Description
Mission and Main Objectives:
The Customs Temp will be an integral part of the Customs team, supporting the movement of parts imports and exports.
Outline and Responsibilities:
- Provide Ad-hoc Customs clearance instructions to Customs Brokers
- Perform Customs Clearance checks
- Classifications of Parts for Customs purposes
- Cross functional support within the Customs team
- Liaise with other key functions / Third party Broker providers / Customs Team.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Must be motivated, flexible and work well both individually and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Previous Customs experience desirable