Body Planning - Quality Engineer
Job Ref: R00023050
- Salary: c£38,000 (negotiable depending on experience) +company benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 22nd January 2019
Engineer required to join the Body Quality Engineering function, supporting Body Shop in the achievement of its company objectives including quality, cost and delivery targets, and the introduction of new model programs.
- Vehicle / process technical quality concern investigation and resolution.
- Achievement of body factor KPI’s (UCF/QTF/QVCC) and AVES & DPU targets.
- Data analysis, Trial Planning and Control/Follow up.
- Support Design Change introduction.
- Current Production / New Model support and quality improvement activities.
- Provide specialist technical support for quality issues.
- Measurement & adjustment of BIW facilities.
- Use CAD systems AutoCad/Spacevision/Catia.
- Line trial co-ordination and control.
- Current Production support and improvement activities.
- Support new model introduction programs.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Able to work autonomously, with a hands-on approach.
- Good communication skills, written & verbal.
- Cross functional teamwork skills.
- Computer skills, with a good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of CMM/Scan/Faro arm/Leica laser tracking measurement methods an advantage
- Knowledge of CAD systems AutoCad/Spacevision/Catia an advantage.
- Self motivated team player with a flexible approach, as a significant amount of work will be outside normal Production hours.
Do you have the relevant degree and experience for this job?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here