Job Ref: 54721
- Salary: £37,113+Negotiable Dependent on exp + overtime + benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 28th September 2017
Nissan is a global company driven by the accomplishments of our employees. We find pride in our continued commitment to diversity and an exciting lineup of vehicles.
Nissan Europe’s goal is to become the most desirable Asian car brand in the region. Systems and Technology has been identified as a core organizational capability and strategic enabler to achieve this goal.
Our IS Applications Development function, within Nissan Europe’s Software Factory, delivers innovative state-of-the-art systems critical to furthering Nissan’s success in Europe
- Adherence to best practices, departmental governance and project delivery methodologies whilst delivering within the recognised quality, cost and time constraints.
- Liaison with regional business counterparts to analyse, define, design and document both business and system processes.
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Estimation of project duration and cost requirements
- Supervision of a small team of delivery-focused systems development professionals.
- Effective communication of e-system requirements / user stories to development teams
- A delivery-focused mindset with a focus on quality of output
- Close collaboration with business partners to ensure effective project delivery
- Timely communication of project status to all stakeholders
- Adoption of an innovative approach to application software development by focusing on industry trends
- A willingness to travel regularly within Europe and occasionally further afield
- A degree level qualification, in a relevant systems related discipline (desirable)
- Practical and recent experience in an enterprise systems development role within a class-leading organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of industry standard Business Analysis techniques such as Data Modelling, Business Process Modelling and Use Case Modelling.
- First-hand and demonstrable experience of the systems development life-cycle in a large and complex organization.
- Recent, practical experience of Agile systems development approaches.
- A keen interest in technology trends and emerging systems development approaches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to quickly establish effective working relationships