Civil & Structural Engineer
Job Ref: R00081398
- Salary: £39, 134 (negotiable)
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: 39 hours per week (day shift)
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 30th April 2021
Nissan Sunderland are seeking to employ a Construction/ Maintenance Civils Engineer. The successful candidate will have the scope to touch all aspects of the automotive manufacturing business, working in a unique environment. Being responsible for the maintenance /refurbishment and construction of buildings and infrastructure within the UK and potentially across Europe, interfacing with local, regional and global management in Japan. The main objectives are to support the plant delivery & performance KPIs
- •Responsible for construction and building maintenance projects preparing engineering specifications and concept drawings.
- •Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- •Coordinating with all stakeholders to deliver modification/ construction projects for new model manufacturing.
- •Cooperating with all stakeholders to create feasibility studies for new model manufacturing, analysing engineering design, stake holder requirements, conducting environmental impact studies and reviewing relevant data.
- •Interface and liaise with local authorities on behalf of NMUK