Job Ref: R00072349
- Location: Nissan Paddington
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours Fulltime
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 24th January 2021
NDE’s Colour Designer is responsible for providing modern and innovative colour and material design that both challenges traditional approaches whilst reflecting the requirements and expectations of the Company product planning brief. This role requires high creativity, automotive industry experience, strong project management, team-working skills and excellent communication skills, to effectively and efficiently work on specific colour projects for production vehicles, advanced concepts and colour strategy research.
- •Research and develop visual concept proposals with the Nissan Global Colour Group, providing a unique and innovative perspective
- •Effectively utilise the latest Design tools to illustrate the proposals
- •Able to research, develop and propose innovative materials or finishes with suppliers: maintaining feasibility level of advanced materials and deliver them at target cost
- •Communicate design concepts and ideas effectively, whilst maintaining a high-level of visual presentation
Do you have proof of right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here