Job Ref: R00116781
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: 39 hours fulltime
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 18th August 2022
Part of a team responsible for internal and external corporate communications at NMUK, including media events. Core activities support the delivery of the company’s internal and external communications objectives.
- • Contributing to regular programme of press releases, interviews and media events
- • Major new model launch events
- • Preparing briefings and advising executives ahead of media interviews
- • Liaising with UK, European & Global Communications colleagues to ensure timely and transparent flow of information via GOVs, Q&As and statements
- • Create and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and media. Deal with media inquiries effectively and efficiently.
Do you have proof of right to work in the UK
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here